We are very excited to have you participate in The Summer Transition Program. Please review our basic rules.
- Upon arrival to Drew, please sign-in with the program staff in the cafeteria.
- Be ready to try each activity every day.
- Students should refrain from bringing personal items from home. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Use appropriate language. No inappropriate or abusive language is permitted.
- Respect staff and the rules they enforce at all times.
- Report any illness, injury, or problem to any staff member.
- Students are expected to remain under the supervision of the staff at all times. Stay with your assigned group at all times.
- Any act of violence WILL lead to immediate removal from program.
- No horseplay, screaming, or yelling while in the bus.
- Please be mindful that GA Tech students are currently taking summer courses. Remember to keep your noise down at a reasonable level.
** Refusal to follow the behavior guidelines of the program will result in the immediate removal from the program.